Healthy Food Replacements
A great idea to cut down on calories next time the urge to snack arrives.
Pending: Part two
Not sure what a cacao nib is, but it looks delicious.
Okay gonna debunk all of these right now:
- Quinoa, more like qui-that-unlocks-your-bowels-noa.
- Mustard is what ketchup tells its kids about to scare them into being good condiments
- You can’t mix whisky with tea
- I’m kinda cool with replacing vegetables because fuck vegetables and your dentist
- Greek yogurt? More like geek yogurt. Hit the gym, do some weights, maybe kiss a girl. Geez.
- What the shit is a crouton?
- First off they’re called crisps, watch BBC once in a while, secondly who wants to eat air? If I wanted to eat air I’d breathe.
- Coconuts don’t even MAKE flour, they make milk and bad guys in Donkey Kong go away.
- Stevia? Fucking STEVIA? Dude I’d tell you about stevia but spoilers for anyone who hasn’t finished Breaking Bad yet.
- I was gonna write something about cacao nibs but instead I spent the last couple of minutes laughing at nibs. Nibs. Classic.
Boom nutrition. Fuck the world.
(Source: handbymade, via mechapuppy)
I really want a science fiction story where aliens come to invade earth and effortlessly wipe out humanity, only to be fought off by the wildlife.
They were expecting military resistance. They weren’t counting on bears.
Canada’s time to shine has come